[opensuse] Knotify4 CPU usage
  • From: Michael Letourneau <michaell-suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 19:20:26 -0500
I have noticed that on 11.1 knotify4 seems to always be taking between 2-3% of
the CPU. I wasn't sure if it was my setup or not so I setup a new user,
logged in as that user, and still am seeing it take up between 2-3% of the
CPU. I looked in bugzilla, but didn't see any bugs with this. I did a
generic search with Google, and found some notes about knotify4 taking up lots
of CPU, like 50% in general, but those appear to be resolved...

Anyone else seeing this? I don't mind opening up a bug, but figured I would
ask first.

Michael