[opensuse] SUSE Operating System: GRUB Loading Error 18
  • From: "meredith walsh" <gadgetgirl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:49:39 -0800
Hi, I have my computer set up for dual boot SUSE and Windows.

However, now when the option of which operating system no longer appears.
Instead, I get a choice of Booting from the Local Disk, Installation, Memory
Check, Firmware check, etc.

If I choose to Boot from the local disk, it goes to GRUB loading ... then
returns Error 18.

I'm a Newbie at this, so any help - as clearly and simply as you can put it
would be great.

thanks,

meredith walsh

BUST: The magazine for women with something to get off their chests. Subscribe
today at www.bust.com