Re: [opensuse] A good network mapping program?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:14:52 -0600
On Thursday 01 January 2009 11:42:48 am Anthony M Simonelli wrote:

but lately I've been
experiencing strange problems.  I'm looking for a way to detect bottle
necks, improve performance, visually map my network based on detected
nodes, etc.

My, recently discovered, favorite is Wireshark.
I know that I can see all traffic on a home network, though, I can't tell how
much you can do on a bigger network with more than one segment.

--
Regards, Rajko