Re: [opensuse] Zypper curl errors in 11.0
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:50:11 +0100 (CET)

On Thursday, 2009-01-01 at 14:39 -0000, Myrosia Dzikovska wrote:

I could, but that seems to be overkill for the real problem - since
all other web apps I use are fine, it's gotta be something in a way
zypper works. My DNS servers are configured dynamically via DHCP, and
since I move around a lot, I just as well not mess with my network
configuration. Especially given that it's a single application that is
failing.

But you can not tune that application, as far as I know.

By the way, you can configure any dns server you like, regardless of where you are connected. It doesn't have to be the one your provider says.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.