Re: [opensuse] Skype on 11.0 X86_64
  • From: "Bikram Chatterjee" <razorpeak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:18:44 +0530
Hi,

I have figured that Skype was ok since the linein/mic is not working
at all. The inbuilt sound card works well in windows (a dual boot) for
both i/p and o/p.

I have managed a USB-Sound card and it works well under both Windows
and Linux (both i/p n o/p). So it seems that there is somthing wrong
with the input part of the sound driver for linux (or I am missing
some settings).

I am using D945GCL intel motherboard, any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bikram

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Wolfgang Rosenauer