Re: [opensuse] BIOS question
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:34:44 +0100
On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 08:17 -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:

You're the first person I've known to have a system that uses Rambus
DRAM. You're going to pay a pretty penny for that.

I also had a Dell with RAMBUS memory. It was eventually replaced with a
Mac when I decided it cost too much to get new memory for it. Of course,
I kept the memory when I got rid of the Dell. Maybe I can use that. The
Dell was a personal box, and the one I am looking to add memory to is a
work box. It is an ASUS P4T-E mb. I will look up what ASUS say it needs.
Maybe hwinfo is not correct. But with my luck...

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

--

"On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!),
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,

And remember:

It is like talking about a large city with all construction finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.