[opensuse] BIOS question
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:37:17 +0100

You would think I would know this but alas...

Is there a utility that comes with openSUSE that can be used to tell
what type of RAM the computer has? Not the amount. But the type.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

--

"On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!),
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,

And remember:

It is like talking about a large city with all construction finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.