Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
On Tuesday 11 November 2008 09:59:52 am Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Dienstag, 11. November 2008 16:15:36 schrieb Kai Ponte:
And another perfect example of your inconpetence. Please use Windows.

Wow, now there's a friendly statement, NOT!

What happened - wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I know many who rearrange icons on the taskbar. I have my preferences for
where I like them and put icon where needed.

Fed up with the same people not asking but accusing. Not you.

Of course it's possible, it has been for a long time. So if one does not
know why, one asks, that's all, yet too much to ask of those.

Okay, point taken.

Now, let's all shake hands (or other culturally appropriate gesture) and come
out on the same side. We all want this thing to work.

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.perfectreign.com

Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it. - Dee
Hock