Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
On Monday 10 November 2008 04:21:49 pm Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Samstag, 8. November 2008 16:37:27 schrieb Fred A. Miller:
There's no way to arrange icons on the taskbar where the user wants
them! This is worse then just an annoyance!

And another perfect example of your inconpetence. Please use Windows.

Wow, now there's a friendly statement, NOT!

What happened - wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I know many who rearrange icons on the taskbar. I have my preferences for
where I like them and put icon where needed.

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.perfectreign.com

Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it. - Dee
Hock
< Previous Next >