Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:26:23 +1100
ne... wrote:
Folks, it would be nice if we could return to technical discussion and
stop the personal attacks. This list is not a right but a privilege. It would
be nice if we not give our hosts cause to rebuke us.

Thanks,
ne...

Awww, come on, don't be a party pooper.

(Occasionally one needs to let off some steam all in good fun. There is
nothing ever said in these fora which are aimed at hurting a person --
unless the person is a total dickhead :-) .)

Ciao.

--
Understanding only begins with the act of perception.