Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:21:39 +1100
Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Dienstag, 11. November 2008 09:49:25 schrieb Basil Chupin:

Please read before posting, otherwise your acusements sound silly.

Which is where all the problems start..............

Punctuation?

What does "Punctuation" hae anything to do with anything?

Please explain.

There is no such word in English as "acusements".

I think that you meant, "accusations".

If so, then have a good look at the ?/English dictionary before posting
a message/response here so that those who do know English understand
what you are talking about.

Right, you do not understand an English text because of some wrong words. Hm,
that's unusual but fair enough, yet that means that there is hardly any
English music you understand,

Ce?

I ask again, Ce?

What does this have anything to do with me understanding "English
music"? *Music*, of all things.

I understand English, French, Italian, Russian, German, American,
Canadian, Australian, Indonesian, Chinese, and other nations' music.

hardly any mailinglists etc. because hardly any
of those contain only perfect English.

Well, I can tell you outright, without any prejudice, that the Spanish
and the German (and whatever other mailing lists are available - I
haven't checked, sorry) certainly do not contain perfect English - if
the users use English at all to begin with.

So, what is your point?

This also shows the background and
intention of your post. A bit too obvious if you wanted to get at me.

I don't want "to get at [you]".

You're doing it yourself.

Otherwise what you write "sound silly".

Grammar?

What about it?

I am simply quoting what you wrote.

Aaaah, I should have written in the quote of what you wrote, "sound
[sic] silly".

Does this make it more acceptable?

If you don't feel like checking out a ?/English dictionary then stay
with a mail list which is not specifically designed for English-speaking
people but one which caters for the language with which you are more
comfortable.

Anything better than that? Apart from showing that you like being nitpicker
and failed the topic?

"Failed the topic". Which topic?

But nice to see that you "whining about KDE4 people" stick together.

What the heck are you talking about?!

(for
those that don't know what I'm talking about, please read "[opensuse] Bye bye
SuSE?")

<Sigh> You mean that you actually managed to read all of that thread --
and after all that managed to come to the wrong conclusion? Well done!

Ciao.

--
Understanding only begins with the act of perception.