Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:21:44 +0100
Am Dienstag, 11. November 2008 09:49:25 schrieb Basil Chupin:
Please read before posting, otherwise your acusements sound silly.

Which is where all the problems start..............

Punctuation?

There is no such word in English as "acusements".

I think that you meant, "accusations".

If so, then have a good look at the ?/English dictionary before posting
a message/response here so that those who do know English understand
what you are talking about.

Right, you do not understand an English text because of some wrong words. Hm,
that's unusual but fair enough, yet that means that there is hardly any
English music you understand, hardly any mailinglists etc. because hardly any
of those contain only perfect English. This also shows the background and
intention of your post. A bit too obvious if you wanted to get at me.

Otherwise what you write "sound silly".

Grammar?

If you don't feel like checking out a ?/English dictionary then stay
with a mail list which is not specifically designed for English-speaking
people but one which caters for the language with which you are more
comfortable.

Anything better than that? Apart from showing that you like being nitpicker
and failed the topic?

But nice to see that you "whining about KDE4 people" stick together. (for
those that don't know what I'm talking about, please read "[opensuse] Bye bye
SuSE?")

Sven