Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 23:14:54 -0500
Larry Stotler wrote:
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Sven Burmeister
<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Samstag, 8. November 2008 16:37:27 schrieb Fred A. Miller:
There's no way to arrange icons on the taskbar where the user wants
them! This is worse then just an annoyance!
And another perfect example of your inconpetence. Please use Windows.

And another useless and unneccessary comment. Just because you don't
consider it important doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

I ignore him.....some people aren't worth the time to respond to and
he's one of them. I did find the answer to my question, albeit it's not
obvious nor the way KDE has worked for so long.

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."