Re: [opensuse] We Lost One! :(
  • From: steve <sfreilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:17:07 -0400

Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
Kai Ponte:

I mentioned that I ran openSUSE and hadn't tried KUbuntu. He said
he keeps an openSUSE live CD around for those instances where he's
in a computer lab and needs to access the internet.

Very cool!

With all due respect to the disc jockey faction: Having to change OS
distribution in order to have net access is not exactly very cool.

although...... they may not be doing it solely for net access. They may
be doing it so as not to leave a trace as to what they were DOING on the
net. CD is ejected from drive, computer rebooted, all trace vanishes.

What's with KUbuntu? Are they serious?

Wolfgang

- --
Steve Reilly