Re: [opensuse] We Lost One! :(
On Monday 22 September 2008 01:30:03 am Herbert Graeber wrote:
Kai Ponte schrieb:
[...]

However, we kept running into issues. The wifi (Linksys running
ndiswrapper) will continually drop.

Never use ndiswrapper, if there is any chance to get wifi running with a
real linux driver. ndiswrapper is no solution, it is a workaround, which
may help, if nothing else works. Best is, you check your hardware for
compatibility before you buy.

Yes, I'd heard this many times.

However, there does not seem to be a Linux-native PCI Wireless card that I can
purchase (I asked on the list some months ago.) within any reason here in
California.

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.perfectreign.com