[opensuse] Networkmanager, not very stable...
  • From: Verner Kjærsgaard <vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 23:24:12 +0200
HI list,

I just followed the threads about Networkmanager - which in my case isn't very stable either. (SuSE10.3 Intel 3945 on DELL). Actually, it used to be quite ok, but then I upgraded Networkmanager to 0.7 something.

Hmmmm..

Never mind, if I try again and again, it will finally connect. But sometimes I see TWO ticked connections on my list. Eh...anyone know what that means?

The attached jpg shows such a situation. One connection is encrypted the other is not.

Med venlig hilsen/best regards
Verner Kjærsgaard
Novell Certified Linux Professional 10035701