Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 22:11 +0200, Oddball wrote:
Afan Pasalic schreef:
since I had similar problem, I did "purchased" and installed (copied)
the .so file. but nothing happened. I still can see amarok "plays" the
mp3 file, "the clock" is ticking... I can see it plays but can't hear
it?

yes, the speakers are not mute and volume is "loud" enough to hear
something. :D

thanks.

-afan

Are you sure your soundcard works?
Or that the soundcard on Kmix, is the card you use?

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball

when tried to open Kmix / Sound System Configuration I got an message:
"The Service 'Sound System' provides no library or the Library key is
missing in the .desktop fileLibrary files for "arts" not found i paths.

Possible reasons:
* An error occurred during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned
control module
* You have old third party modules lying around

????