Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3
  • From: "Boris Epstein" <borepstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:28:25 -0400
Is there any way you could at least connect one machien to that guy's
machine (I am not sure how he intends to use it period unless it is
web-enabled; where is he going to get his music?). At any rate, what
you need is various gstreamer packages; the easiest way to deliver
them would be in a whole repository which you can mirror onto your
machine. So the easiest way to go about this would be to put the right
repositories onto a machine, connect that machine to the one in
question and install from there. That's what I would recommend.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Constant Brouerius van Nidek