Re: [opensuse] Require help & guidance on displaying for presentation
Ops sorry for top posting. But i really need help on the connecting to monitor for presentation. I have use the xrandr and change the conf file in /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Anything i can do?

My display card is ATI radeon xpress 1150. My laptop is Dell 1501 (AMD mobile sempron) using the suse 10.3. I using kde desktop

I also find that when i go into the monitor setting it informs me that i do not have 3d support for the display. Does this affects why i connect to vga for presentation?
Thanks