Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.0 and the Non-ready KDE4
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:18:11 -0600
On Sunday 17 February 2008 05:12:05 pm Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Philippe Landau wrote:
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Anders Johansson escribió:
I personally suspect the new version of gcc

do you have any real proof that the compiler is the thing to blame ?
otherwise your suspicions are just BS.

Does "BS" stand for bull shit ?

Yes

It seems it is not Batchelor of Science or any of other meanings on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bs

Is this the language desired on this list
when addressing thoughts expressed by list mates ?

I think you're over-reacting.

There is a miriad ways to say the same.

In some cultures it is not that offending, if at all, but here we have people
from many cultures and being careful with language and (offtopic) comments is
the way to coexist.

--
Regards, Rajko.
See http://en.opensuse.org/Portal