[opensuse] Need help doing a batch conversation lf - cr/lf
  • From: Randal Jarrett <rsj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:42:26 -0500

I'm looking for either a utility or simple script (bash/perl) to
convert text files from linux (lf) format to dos (cr/lf).

I need to move over 10k files and maintain the directory
structure while doing it. A lot of the files and some of the
directories have spaces in the name. I can process them on my system
and then move them to the win server. I also have to maintain the
original files & structure.

Any and all assistance is appreciated.

--
Randal Jarrett <rsj@xxxxxxxxx>