Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-project] Invitation to OpenSUSE developers
  • From: Druid <marcio.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:25:26 -0200
PS: seriously, I promise you that your baby (Ubuntu) is known enough, so
everybody who want to switch will find it :) There is no reason for risking
exact the situation some certain large commercial software company would like
to have. Lets show them that in any doubt the open modell of open source
communities, even when they may be competitive, remains to be stronger.

and I would add a "its ok to be jealous" stick in the end

Yours

Marcio
---
druid