Re: [opensuse] Invitation to OpenSUSE developers
  • From: Rauch Christian <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:06:38 +0100

Mark Shuttleworth schrieb:
> I know that many are looking for a new place

At least not me and many others will stay too.

Nothing against collaboration between the different distributions, but
my opinion is to let everyone decide himself, which one he wants to use
or support. Such a mail like yours leeds to the contrary you want to
achieve.

I will stay with Novell/Suse and contribute my (very, very small, but
existing) part to the community.

Regards,
Chris