[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-project] Invitation to OpenSUSE developers
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:39:29 +0100
Mark Shuttleworth a écrit :

I know that posting this message to an OpenSUSE list will be
controversial.

I think the tone of this message is controversial. You can
have any opinion you like against the Novell/Microsoft
agreement, but taking this to try such hack against openSUSE
developpers is very far near a war declaration. I hope it's not.

For I don't see Unbutu better than openSUSE on any respect

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO