Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: "JJ Gitties" <jj.gitties@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:36:47 -0500
On 11/14/06, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It would seem that people bitching about can't do their work probably have
a point.

If your method of conversion is install and run away, you deserve the
hell you've put your self in.

The point of the post was users aren't as open to changes as one would
expect. If anything. they might be a lot less open then you would expect.

--
jjgitties,

"*We* need to convince OpenSUSE to fork, or let 'em die. To bad, it is a
wonderful Distro. But their parent company is NOT our friend."