Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: Druid <marcio.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:11:09 -0200
Guys, just a small FYI:

You don't need to send an email saying you are going to leave, or you
are sad, or its raining today. I myself couldn't care less about it.
Most people would think its not from their fscking business too. So
from now on a simple "unsubscribe the list without a last message"
will do the trick. Really.

Thanks

Marcio Ferreira

On 11/13/06, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 13 November 2006 08:41, JJ Gitties wrote:
> However much I would have liked it if I could wokr on more SUSE and less
> Microsoft, from my experience, at least in my neck of the woods, most
> businesses are not migrating from windows and windows apps to SUSE or
> linux.

While this is true of the desktops, its not true for servers in my area.

Many local businesses (especially small business) are running Linux
servers for their fleet of windows desktops.

Most of my clients are running specialized software that is not
released for Linux, so they have to stick with windows desktops.