Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:35:14 +0200
I see nothing wrong in doing any such contracts with Microsoft.

I believe Novell's Advocates, Management and Lawyers are fully aware
of the consequences, and I believe that if Novell agreed to do that,
they have a reason. I believe Novell management knows company politics
better than us, Community Linuxoids. Maybe they have better vision of
the future.

As a *Community Member* I can tell you, that I support any such Novell
move as long as it doesn't hurt openSUSE project.

Even through I do not understand that political spin fully, because
lack of public data.
So if you believe in Novell management, please stop this useless
discussion. I am sure this move is benefical to Novell.

CALL TO ALL: -I call to all SUSE community members stay with Novell &
backup their moves.

-Alexey Eremenko. 13.11.2006.