Re: [SLE] Web form not to paste?
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:37:58 +0100
John Meyer wrote:
CS - Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
I want to make a web page form, but would like that it is not allowed
to PASTE something into the forms. Is that possible? and if how?

bye

Ronald

I would think this would be a better question for a javalist or PHP
mailing list, but first off, why would you want to do this?

Some banks' login screens do things like this, so it is possible, but that makes John's question even more relevant IMHO.

Cheers, Dave