[SLE] Intermittent wireless connection
  • From: "Scott Ballard" <scottballard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:16:49 -0700
Not sure if someone has already covered this problem. I've just setup my AMD64 notebook with SUSE 10.0 with latest patches and upgrades. The connection is between a Micro-Star Ralink RT2500 card and a D-link 2XR Router.

I'm having a problem with my wireless network connection. The connection seems to work for about 30 seconds then comes and goes. If I re-establish the connection it works for another 30 seconds then comes and goes. The connection works flawlessly in Windows XP.

Any thought or ideas about this would be appreciated.
Scott