Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:59:55 -0400
* Ken Schneider <suse-list2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-16-06 14:44]:

> They are considered lazy if they won't click on the pull downs or
> even look on their own. If they are that illiterate then I don't know
> how they managed to subscribe in the first place.

aoler's, don't know how or why they got here, didn't keep or read their
welcome message which explains it, don't know a header from a footer.

Well, best just step up and help them. They are the *comming* hoard,
migratting from windoz, and most of them will be dependent on
suse.list.member.welfare. We *will* become a welfare state.

The new state: They don't want to know anything, they just want to use
it. Almost like the beginnings of cp/m nd dos.

aolers, all-of-them....