Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:55:32 -0400
On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 00:22 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
> On 06/07/16 17:31 (GMT-0700) James D. Parra apparently typed:

I have to agree here that this list is not the most user friendly to
the new users. I as well as many others on this list have asked numerous
times to change the link at the bottom to be more user friendly for
anyone wanting to be unsubscribed. My guess is that the list-owner
either doesn't monitor the list or just doesn't give a damn about the
users who use this list.

Like you I am about ready to chuck it all in and say good bye to this
list (been a member for almost 8 years) because of all of the top
posting, untrimmed replies and other things that just plain do _NOT_
belong on this list (unneeded noise). When Chris was the list owner(?)
there was at least some semblance of order.

--
Ken Schneider