Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:59:56 -0400

> On Sun July 16 2006 22:02, Mike McMullin wrote:
>
> > Curtis, send this directly to him, not the list which he probably has
> > stopped reading.
>
> To stop subscription for this address, mail:
>
> In your case that would be eallan4@xxxxxxxxxxx (remember, replace the "@"
> with "=" as with the above example <suse-linux-e-unsubscribe-your email
> address with "=" instead of "@" @suse.com> [no quotes]).
>
> I sent him a more cordial version of the original. Sometimes we on the list
> get a little short with newbies (if not rude). I think it might do well for
> the list vets to bear in mind that if SuSE does start to attract "new users"

I have no problem with new users coming here and asking for help of any
kind. But I do object to new users coming here and telling the list how
things are going to be changed to the way they want it to be. When in
Rome, do as the Romans do - or be prepared to be snubbed and bitched at.

--
Ken Schneider