Re: [SLE] SPAM: Unsubscribe HEY!!!!! READ the INSTRUCTIONS dammit!
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:25:52 -0400
On July Monday 17 2006 1:53 pm, ERIC ALLAN wrote in an electronic and
somewhat quixotic manner:
> I dont want mail from you anymore stop spamming my
> email.
> Unsubscribe

well, you don't wish that any more than we do.. So how about you
actually read , and follow step by step the unsubscribe instructions.
In your headers is a link to unsubscribe you from this list.
It looks like THIS:

click the part that says "Mailto" etc

We can not do it. We didn't sign you up for it , you did that. And no
one can unsubscribe you, except you. PLEASE do this for the sanity of
all of us.