Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
  • From: suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:47:24 -0400

On Jul 17, 2006, at 3:56 PM, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

my email address has been turned over to some sort of spam police .

badges, we don't need no stinken badges!

I sent the guy a few directly to him... haven't heard anything back.

But on that note - In the past I've done that and I started to get more spam from this address. (I use this for this list only)
I may be wrong, but if you think about it, it would be a way to confirm a few hundred-thousand email addresses.

Then again, it may just be a coincidence... just odd.

Thanks,
George

< Previous Next >