[SLE] Re: unsubscribe
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:06:01 -0400
On 06/07/17 16:47 (GMT-0400) suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx apparently typed:

> I sent the guy a few directly to him... haven't heard anything back.

I explained in this thread Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:22:59 -0400 exactly what
happened with this particular unsubscribe request series made by my
nephew. If anyone is emailing him directly via a reply to his on-list
unsubscription request, which includes [SLE] in the subject line, it's
not likely getting read.
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409