Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:30:32 -0400
On July Monday 17 2006 7:43 pm, Felix Miata wrote in an electronic and
somewhat quixotic manner:
> On 06/07/17 17:47 (GMT-0400) Bruce Marshall apparently typed:
> > Since you started this problem I am very surprised you let it go on
> > so long....
>
> He's a 20 year old who does not live even remotely nearby. I really
> don't have much sway with what he chooses to do, IOW, no substantial
> control as long as he or his puter isn't here physically. I did try,
> but you can't always get what you want.

Felix,
since you do know his email address, perhaps you can unsubscribe him ?
And next time he wants your "help" suggest you be paid by the hour and
by the number of abusive email you got and will get for attempting to
help him. <heavy sigh>

Here's a few bonus good karma points to make up for the general
irritation. You will probably need extra Nexxium Rx for the ulcer
beginning in your gut since you tried to help the kid.

Chalk up another one to the "unintended consequences" laws again. Some
times called "No good deed goes unpunished"