Re: [opensuse] What happened to /pub/people/choeger?
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:54:02 +1000
On 7/18/06, Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you done any comparisons of dspam vs spamassassin? From what I've heard,
> dspam is less resource intensive and can be very accurate.
>
> However the folks here who were looking at dspam were unable to get it trained
> in a timely manner, noting that it seemed somewhat temperamental and too much
> like magic.

after some training with 10000 ham and 1000 spam mails. and have a
effectivity of 99%

darix

I have been using Anti-SPAM Proxy Server http://ASSP.sourceforge.net
for several years now for several companies. And the best thing about
it is that it requires zero maintenance, cross platform, and good
results. No magic, easily understandable architecture and features.

Worth a look if anybody is evaluating solutions.

Pflodo
Peter Flodin