Re: [opensuse] What happened to /pub/people/choeger?
  • From: J Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:40:33 -0700

Christoph Thiel wrote:

>>> Did you check http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/mail/ yet?
>> That's a lot of what I was looking for, thanks for the heads up.
>
> Is there anything essential missing?

The main thing is, choeger had up-to-date suse spamassassin packages - for
instance he had v 3.10 packaged back when suse was still shipping v 2.64. But
the lack of the separate sa packages isn't as big a problem at this point,
since the factory version of spamassassin now seems fairly up-to-date.

It would make sense to have it all in one place though, and if I could suggest
an enhancement, it would be to also package maia mailguard, which is a very
capable FOSS enterprise-level spam quarantine management solution.

Joe