Re: [SLE] Skype sound problems in 10.0
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 18:33:53 +0700
On Thursday 11 May 2006 04:06, Carl Hartung wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 May 2006 15:56, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> > May be you have a lot o9f a typo there /dev/dsp-1 thats should
> > be /dev/dsp1 ..
>
> Nice catch, Peter!
>
> I don't know if that setting is entered manually or selected from a
> drop-down list... we'll have to wait for Constant to check in, I guess.

Could be the solution. Must be a bug because I did not do any manual "labor"
and to be honest, I cannot remember to have chosen anything at a drop-down
list. Still do not exactly know what dsp means ;). And the result as shown in
my last post was copied as is from a console.

Where do I start changing dsp-1 into dsp1?

< Previous Next >