Re: [SLE] Skype sound problems in 10.0
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 20:04:08 +0700
On Thursday 11 May 2006 19:32, Carl Hartung wrote:
> On Thursday 11 May 2006 07:45, Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
> <snipped>
>
> Constant,
>
> You will be wasting time if you install or configure Skype while your sound
> system configuration is broken. YaST showing two cards where there is only
> one on-board sound chip is a dead giveaway... you need to clear this
> problem up before trying to configure software.
>
> First things first!

Carl,
Your so right ;). That my sound setup was somewhere not right is something I
never knew before. It works for those things that I am working with so why
look at the setup.
I now want to clean the setup but via Yast it is a no go. I can not delete any
card (it just ignores the command). So I now want to go console and do some
deleting. But what? I have no idea.