Re: [SLE] Configuring Apache for php on SuSE 9.3 Pro
  • From: peter <apvx95@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 18:14:05 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

OK, and you know for a fact that that section is active? As in, is that
module loaded? I'm not sure what the purpose of the initial <Files>
section - my config doesn't use it.

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

I'm sure as I can be. For example, if I put a LoadModule directive in, I get an error message on restarting Apache that says something like, "Module already loaded, skipping". Take it out and the error message goes away.

I am to systems admin what a fish is to mountaineering, so I may have drawn a wrong conclusion here - but either way it doesn't work (even with the redundant - apparently - LoadModule)

Peter