Re: [opensuse] Useless mails, this is not IRC
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:27:02 +0200
Pascal Bleser wrote:
jdd wrote:

Which is quite amusing as I just saw the magazine Linux Format in a
newsagent here, and on disc on the the front cover in big green
letters "openSUSE SLICK".

I hope this is a working version :-)

I hope you're going to stop causing useless traffic and double-size
threads on the list by sending mails like that.

If you want to chat, use IRC, not mailing-lists *please*, it's causing
interesting threads to drown into off-topic chit-chat again and again.

If you're in such a bad need of communication, use IRC or Jabber.

I'm on a thread on SLICK. I'm interested on SLICK? I never could make my hand on a working SLICK

If somebody speak of a SLICK version available on a magasine, I don"t think it's OT to ask if this version is usable.

what's the heck here? don't you think there are enough boring threads you want to make things worst?

did you buy this magasine? do you know what version of SLICK this is or is this totally garbage?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net