Re: [opensuse] Help with iFolder
  • From: "Chuck Payne" <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 23:06:07 -0400
On 5/10/06, Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 10 May 2006 00:34, Chuck Payne wrote:
> Hey guys I know this isn't the site, but I need to know where I can
> get help, I have installed iFolder Server and now ever domain I am
> host that has a dir called admin comes up as the iFolder Login. When I
> try to log in with the defualt password I am get and error 500. I need
> help one to see if can lock ifolder to one domain and two why I can't
> log in. Thanks and sorry to post here.

Hi Payne (or is 'Chuck' correct?)

First, you should consider subscribing to suse-linux-e, which is the 'tech
support type questions' oriented list. opensuse covers more the pre-release
side of things. Second, whenever you're posting questions, it's a good idea
to indicate your architecture and release (i.e. x86-64 running SUSE 10.0) so
people will understand a bit about your platform.

I haven't seen much traffic here or on SLE regarding iFolder, but I've played
around with it. Have you explored the configuration files to see what
information and instructions they contain?

Carl