Re: [opensuse-announce] SUSE Linux 10.1 Release
  • From: "Shriramana Sharma" <samjnaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 20:44:46 +0530
On 5/11/06, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Additionally two ftp trees are available - one with only open source
packages and one with non open source packages. The open source tree
contains packages build from more than 3100 source RPMs.

Request. Can the package tree be split into something like a-g, h-m,
n-t and u-z? Or any other split-up that distributes the number of
packages evenly? As it is, the package list takes quite some time to
load in Konqueror. When I know what letter my package name begins
with, I can simply use one of the split-up folders which will not take
so long to load...