Re: [opensuse] OpenSUSE web site currently unreachable - May 11
On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 10:54:05AM +0200, Peter Czanik wrote:
> Good question. It's not yet officially released, but I'm already seeding
> with full capacity at around 5MB/s :-) I wonder how this speed will
> change, when a lot more clients arrive. Seems to me, that for more than
> about 100 clients (number depends on CPU speed) both collected and per
> client speed decreases on the server. Bye,

When I am leeching, I reduce my upload, so I get more download. What I
would like is something that puts torrent up and download at a lower
priority, so that I don't have to change when I actually want to download
or upload something myself.

houghi