Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: "suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx" <suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:17:42 -0400
On 4/29/06 10:41 AM, "Jim Flanagan" <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Spell checkers, thats funny! Don't forget we in the US also have Legal
> size paper (8.5x14, as in inches). This for our lawyers, or more
> specifically, what the courts require.
>
> Jim F

Um, no. not according to our US Government.
Legal is 8.5" X 11". The _old_ legal was 14".
That changed back in the 80's or 90's.

It's the office supply companies and general public and such that still call
14" legal.

Take it from a business/forms/commercial printer.

--
Thanks,
George

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose
our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
 -Abraham Lincoln