Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: S Glasoe <srglasoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:51:54 -0500
On Saturday 29 April 2006 10:38 am, kai wrote:

> Okay, sorry for the OT rant. :)
>
> Now, I haven't done this in several months, but I believe that the KDE
> Control Center has the ability to set the default paper size to A4 or
> Letter or Legal or B4 or 42 or whatever you want.
>
> kai

Exactly. Whenever I setup a new install/update/whatever of SUSE Linux I will
always change the clock settings in the Panel. Right click on the clock,
choose Date & Time Format and make sure the Other tab is set for your Paper
and Measurement defaults. Fixes those printing issues right then and there.

Same as KDE Control Center, Regional & Accessibility, Country/Region &
Language.

Stan

< Previous Next >