Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: "Orn E. Hansen" <orn_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 03:32:49 +0200
Þann Laugardaguren den 29 apríl 2006 14:35 skrifaði James Knott:

> It's amazing that Americans are still so backward as to stick with the
> Imperial measures.

Well, maybe the entire subject is being interpreted wrong. Since I always
prefer "imperical" proof, I suggest Europeans start considering that
"Emperical" statements most certainly have greater value, than anything they
can device with their limited metrics.

And, perhaps, ladies and gentlemen ... the reason for the problems with the
Mission to Mars, and the "Canadian incidents" was that for these things to be
successful ... you need "Imperical" data. Thus the fault, is the limited
European metric system.

:)

< Previous Next >