Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:31:43 +0100
On Sunday 30 April 2006 13:00, Clayton wrote:
> > Where do you buy your fuel? Last week, I paid the most I've ever paid
> > for gas @ $1.05/L (CDN). It's the only time I've paid over $1. My
> > Taurus holds 66 L.
>
> For me, a 66L tank would cost... about $135 CND to fill. I haven't
> driven my car in over a month now cuz I can't afford to keep filling
> the tank!! And the prices just keep going up :-(
>
> C.

Dont come over here then ..

It is getting darn stupid now 98.9 pence per liter for diesel now like just
short of a quid a liter someone needs to do something about these fuel
prices they are getting pretty much ridculess now .

Pete

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM

< Previous Next >