Re: [opensuse] Ahain a new version of makeSUSEdvd
  • From: "JBScout [Thomas Lodewick]" <jbscout_opsubeta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:15:56 +0200
Robert Schiele schrieb:

>On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 11:42:29AM +0200, JBScout [Thomas Lodewick] wrote:
>

>>robert,
>>could you explain me wath kind of info jigdo need
>>to work correctly ( having in mind that at this point it
>>will be a GUI for openSUSE, not a generell GUI for
>>jigdo that it could be in the future ...), and some info
>>about the data I can use to test it.
>>

>The only required information is the URL of gthe jigdo file. Optionally you
>could ask for a path to scan for local files but this is already an
>enhancement. That's all. With that information you can call the jigdo-lite
>binary.
>
>You can use
>http://pi3.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/~schiele/jigdotest/boot.jigdo for
>testing if you like.
>
>If you have further problems, questions, or comments feel free to contact me.
>
>Robert

did I see it correct - the only thing a windows-user needs
(with the jigdo-lite binary of course) is the URL of the
jigdo file ? hmm - and that needs u GUI ? that can be simple
made with a batchfile. even there I can "ask" for something,
and the user can insert it.

but ok. if it is as that simple, that GUI will be made fast
I think. so fast that I wounder that it isn't out there
allready made by someone.

is there a place where I can put the ready GUI and its source
to ? or should I just send it out here to the list // your
eMail ?

JBScout

< Previous Next >